In recognition of the amendments, employees can undergo tax exemption regarding the exercised right to purchase shares under paragraph 43, Article 9 of the Law on Personal Income Tax, when the following five conditions are met:
1) At least 12 months have elapsed from the allotment moment of the right to acquire the shares to the exercise of the right.
2) The employment agreement between the employee and the company under which the right to acquire the shares is granted, is valid through the period the right to acquire the shares is in force as minimum.
3) The employer has provided the State Revenue Service with the information specified in Article 1111 of the Law on Personal Income Tax.
4) The right to acquire the shares shall be exercised within six months from the termination of the employment agreement.
5) The company that allotted the employee with the right to acquire the shares, has not given the employee a loan, not discharged by the time the right to acquire the shares is exercised.
For more detailed information, please book a consultation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +371 67373020, 371 67373021.
19 July, 2021